BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Superandooooooooom. Part 2 ;

LIFE IS BORING .___.


Change DP to Vannessa's .
Okaay de mah .
Hhaha . Vannessa original , Xin Hui , me , Wei Jie , etc , all clones de liao .
Ahah ~
So exciting siaah facebook now . _|_
Pantat .


Deep down the very botton of my heart ,
I've always hated you .
I know youre out here to steal my friends ,
you good for nothing ugly biatch .
Your BF chinese ,
just like that also you wna boast .
Ftway .
You suck like hell man .
EEEYER ._.
Wake up .
We're friendly to YOU BITCH cos we're pretending .
Suck like hell uh you ,
alermak .

-to Izyan ,
fcuk off . IHYVVM .



Val created new blog .
Imma link her .


HIDAYAH , youre right siaa . she suck from last time . the way she dresses up tells us a million things . you \m/ lahh you , pantat ! i meaaaan , sis . <3


Okaaay , chao . Toodles <3