BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Currently ACTIVATED.

Hven't been blogging for donkey years alr.
Wtf.
My sec 1 life is waaaaay over alr.
)':
Next year, streaming year.
Ohmygawd.
Pantat..
Srsly.
Streaming year?
Confirm NOT taking art.
My art very... -no comments- .
My science very.... not bad lahh.
On the verge of failing.
Border line, in other words.
I wna ask myself smth.


AM I A MINAH?


Izzul said YEAH. I said WTF. You said?

So far, so good.
So lately, Izzy and I've been going to gym.
We're aiming to get hawt bods like Megan Fox.
We berangan-ing, so stfu.
It's weird how Izzy can manage 20 minutes straight on the tread/track-mill at the speed of 7+.
Wth, but I know she's forcing herself to lose that freaking calories she gained.
So after gym, went to shower room and I had a nightmare.


THIS FLABBY BIATCH STRIPPED IN FRONT OF MY EYES.


And she just stared at me.
So I stared back lo.
But luckily never kena hantam like DARREN NG WEI JIE.
Speaking abt Darren,
R.I.P Darren.
An innocent soul was taken away by some hongsters.
Fxck those hongsters.
Now I scared go slack de... =='

Back to my story, shower shower shower.
Bla bla bla... done.
Then went back to KFC.
We felt like as if we were floating.
After gym mah.
Ate KFC, then so wahpiangeh.
Felt like sinking bitches again.
AWESOME SIA.
Shouldn't have eaten KFC...
But nevermind...


Okaaay. so thats life for now. update you again soon. wont let you die de. no worries. toodles. ((: